Pages

1 Feb 2008

Blessings in Papertrey Ink Style!

Papertrey Ink is always creating the most fantabulous stamp sets!!! and this has to be the most fantabulistic set yet! (now THAT is a word!)


The set is "Out on a Limb" and it has so many beautiful verses and words and sayings, not to mention the branch and leaves, and different leaves, and flowers and berries!! I could go on and on, but instead I will just show you a card I made with this set!


This card was really cased from this card on Thinking Inking. Debbie Olsen owns this blog and really, as far as inspiration goes, she is, dare I say it again? Fantabulistic!! (sometimes when I find a new word, I use it umpteen times...)


You can tell they are REALLY similar, except for the colours and the sentiment.


The base of my card is paper that I bought at The Paper Pickle. I am pretty sure it is close to Kraft in Stamping Up, or River Rock..... The ink is Ocean Depth and Tea Leaves Versamagic Chalk Ink for the flowers and the leaves.


The branch and sentiment are stamped with Jumbo Java Versamagic Chalk Ink. The whole card is wrapped with 1" chocolate satin ribbon that I purchased from Jacksonbelle Embellishments!


I put some bling in the center of the flowers, just because I wanted to!! LOL!

My son is making me supper tonight!! Woohoo! So far......rice........

LUCKY ME!

2 comments:

  1. Just breath-taking! I love those beautiful blooms & your layout. That ribbon is so luscious too! :0) Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! The colors look great together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!