Pages

1 Feb 2008

I wonder what she is thinking......

Oh this little girl is soooo sweet!

I have seen her in the Stamping Up catalogue, and always thought, no way, too hard. Well, then I received her in my Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers (2) swap, from AnnMarie, hi AnnMarie!! and I thought I would give it a shot!

We have so much snow here, and it is so darn miserable out, that this little girl gives me the shivers, standing there in her cute little dress!

I colored her with my copics and mounted her on a scalloped oval from my nestabilities.

The base of the card is cardstock from Walmart and sei designer papercalled Granny's Kitchen. It is so nice to work with and I LOVE browns and turquoises! (is THAT a word?!)

The sentiment is a well-known verse and it says "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." It is a stamp from Papertrey Ink's "Out on a Limb", a gorgeous set with so many pretty sayings.

I am going to be posting some things I have been working on with this set, later.

The ribbon is 1 " beautiful chocolate ribbon from Jacksonbelle Embellishments.

How do you like my little flapper weather girl? I saw her over at Tracy's blog and I couldn't resist! although I don't like the temperature she is telling me! but I think it is better than out in Calgary, where it was -29 the other day!! YIKES!

Friday night!!! Remember when you could hardly wait for Friday nights because they were date night....well tonight, hubby is out in the shop working on his ice hut so he can go ice fishing......oh well, that just means a stamping day for me!!

LUCKY ME!!

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie this card is so pretty! I love that paper and the color combination. Your coloring on this card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!