Pages

18 Feb 2008

I'm in Love, I'm in Love, I'm in Love!!

Why do I feel like making a Valentine's card NOW!?


Because I got an order in from Cornish Heritage Farms this morning and this beautiful French Script background stamp was amongst the order!!


Once I had a look at it, I said oooooooOO! I luvitIluvitIluvit!!


I took some leftover My Mind's Eye polka dot paper that I had used in the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoast Stampers, and stamped the French Script in Dew Drop Brilliance White right on top of the polka dots.


It is such a fine print stamp and it came out beautifully! So I embossed it with white Whispers embossing powder and I loved the look!!


I cut it to show some of the scrolling on the Mind's Eye paper and to fit onto my white base of Papertrey Ink white cardstock.


I cut a piece of white cardstock, scalloped it with my corner rounder and then used the crop-a-dile to make some embossed dots. I added some pink lace to the edge of that and adhered it to my card.


I cut out two hearts with the nestabilities heart dies, and used the negative heart and the positive heart. I stamped my sentiment "I Love You" from Verve Visual onto the heart and popped both of them up.


That was it!! I can't get the colour to come out properly with this silly photo, but the pinks are a gorgeous salmon-y pink. I think it is very pretty - if I do say so myself!! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!