Pages

9 Mar 2008

More Everyday Blessings.....

Another card with that beloved patterned paper called Everyday Blessings from Papertrey Ink.


I feel that I need to say which patterned paper from Papertrey Ink that it is, because no doubt, on the 15th they will be coming out with another line of patterned paper! Oh my goodness I can hardly wait!!


The sneak peaks comes out this week starting on the 10th!! Wahoo!!


This card is very selfexplanatory.....


I used the Aquamist cardstock for the cardbase and then Everyday Blessings patterned paper and Spring Moss cardstock blued on top.


I ran the Spring Moss cardstock through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots embossing folder.


Aquamist ribbon was tied around the card and then I stamped the "Aunt" and "Happy Birthday" from Women of Life stamp set in Spring Moss ink.

Wow! Is this time change killing anyone else!! I can't believe it is hitting me so soon! It is only 5:30 pm and I am whooped....good night!


2 comments:

  1. This card makes me want to buy the swiss dots embossing folder - it is spectacular!! Love the simple but elegant design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fantastic!! I love how you used the CB folder!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!