Pages

27 Jun 2008

Back in Stock!


I just had this fabulous message from Julia at Little Paper Shop!!


"For those of you that didn't get to order "Butterflies and Blossoms" Now is your chance!

I just got word that Butterflies and Blossoms will be back in stock around the 3rd of July. I placed them back on the website as a pre-order. If you'd like to get one hurry over there as quantities are limited.


*I will try to have all orders shipped by July 7th

As a little thank you for waiting....... I will offer up a draw! Any orders placed before July 5th will be entered to win all 5 of the sets released in July! I will draw on July 15th and notify the winner via e-mail.

NOTE: any orders containing a pre-order item will not ship until that item is in stock."



Isn't that GRAND!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!