Pages

18 Jun 2008

Sketch Challenge and cupcake(s)!

Another challenge on Splitcoast Stampers and I can't believe that I am actually doing two in a row!!

Wednesday is a sketch challenge and it was not a difficult one for me today (whew)!


I've had this Printworks cupcake image already coloured for ages and when I saw the sketch challenge I had to dig through all the crap on my desk to find it knew right away what I would do with it!


Since the image was all pretty and bright I chose the paper from Basic Grey Romani/Gypsy, which is fairly pretty and bright!!

I layered the image on Papertrey Ink Berry Sorbet which was cut with the tall scalloped nestabilities. I layered that on some Gypsy paper and that was layered on top of Prisma blue paper.

I stamped my Lockhart sentiment on the Prisma paper and stapled on a small flag of May Arts ribbon. I loved this ribbon from the Paper Pickle as soon as I saw it.....and so......I have it!

The base is Berry Sorbet paper cuttlebugged with the Spots and Dots embossing folder.

I thought it was a tad plain near the top of the card so I scrounged through my stash carefully chose two matching embellishments to clip on the top of the image. The blue clip was a baby blue so I coloured it with a copic pen to match the other blue! How easy was that!!!

I got a pay-it-forward package in the mail yesterday from Maria!! Fun! There was ribbon and images and brads and a stamp set - all very cool! Thanks Maria!! So now I am paying it forward again!

5 comments:

  1. what a fantastic card, love those cupcakes and your paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bonnie what a sweet treat card!
    Love the embossing and the fun colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, I am salivating over your card! It's so stinkin' cute!!! I love the embellishments you added at the top. I never did know how to use those thing-a-ma-bobbies and now I see a use for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your yummy sweet trio! Fab card! You are so funny! Have to laugh out loud!(wink)! Take care, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie: Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog (Faith Artistry) and leaving a very nice compliment. I decided to check your blog out and am glad I did. This is a wonderful and very FUN card. - I've signed up for e-mail updates now. Have a great day! Hugs, Ida

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!