Pages

17 Jun 2008

Krafty Black and Blue!

Today's colour challenge was one that I love!! Kraft, Soft Sky and Black.

I actually happen to have Stamping UP!'s Kraft and Soft Sky, and black is a given at my house, so no fudging with the colours today!yay!
Layers on layers of Kraft, black, Soft Sky- all with bottom corners rounded.


I had an A Muse note pad that was kind of a match - oh yeh it was - and also my Making Memories spiral notepad had a piece in there that was great!!

I stamped Kim Hughes Nature's Silhouette flowers in Antique Linen distress ink on the MM paper.

The sentiment is from Cornish Heritage Farms Motivational Centers, which I LUV luv luv!!!

I added a prima flower in the corner with a bit of May arts gingham attached. Then I found some perfect buttons - added some twine from Ellen's store and VOILA!! Tada!! Ya BABY!!

Off to math class today - I only need to go every other week now since Holly's support worker has agreed to take her the other days - so today is my day! It is good - we NEED groceries!!

5 comments:

  1. this is such a pretty and elegant card, it is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love all the great little detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Bonnie! Your little ribbon and sketch pad are darling! Take care, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love how you have the flower peeking out from the cardstock and the bottoms over the top of the cardstock.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!