Pages

17 Jun 2008

Krafty Black and Blue!

Today's colour challenge was one that I love!! Kraft, Soft Sky and Black.

I actually happen to have Stamping UP!'s Kraft and Soft Sky, and black is a given at my house, so no fudging with the colours today!yay!
Layers on layers of Kraft, black, Soft Sky- all with bottom corners rounded.


I had an A Muse note pad that was kind of a match - oh yeh it was - and also my Making Memories spiral notepad had a piece in there that was great!!

I stamped Kim Hughes Nature's Silhouette flowers in Antique Linen distress ink on the MM paper.

The sentiment is from Cornish Heritage Farms Motivational Centers, which I LUV luv luv!!!

I added a prima flower in the corner with a bit of May arts gingham attached. Then I found some perfect buttons - added some twine from Ellen's store and VOILA!! Tada!! Ya BABY!!

Off to math class today - I only need to go every other week now since Holly's support worker has agreed to take her the other days - so today is my day! It is good - we NEED groceries!!

5 comments:

  1. this is such a pretty and elegant card, it is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous19:31

    Gorgeous, love all the great little detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Bonnie! Your little ribbon and sketch pad are darling! Take care, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love how you have the flower peeking out from the cardstock and the bottoms over the top of the cardstock.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!