Pages

9 Aug 2008

Stella and her ATC....and a SFYTT...and acronyms

I told you I was most likely going to turn my ATC (Artist Trading Card aka tiniest card ever IMO) from this post into a card and here it is!


I used Jen's SFYTT (Sketch For You To Try) today for my card design, where I have not been fired and am still the Guest Designer for the month of August! YAY! (see the overkill supporting bragging posts here, here, and kind of here)



I just mounted Stamping Bella's Gossipy Stella on Papertrey Ink's Stampers Select white cardstock.

You would think this Basic Grey Blush paper is the only paper I own. This is the same paper I used on last week's SFYTT!

The sentiment "I love you" is from a Quickutz Rub-on!

Of course, the circle has been embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder - I love that folder the best - so far - of all the folders!!


So now the whole thing reads "hello I Love You"...... you know....... in case you were having trouble reading it or something ......just helping out....

Off to gather eggs, then to flip burgers, then to come home and put my feet up with the heating pad plastered to my back ....*sniff.....

7 comments:

  1. Your ATC worked great as a card front. I love the embossed circle. I don't use a lot of circles in my cards...something I should look in to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! And I personally will NEVER get tired of any BasicGrey collection!

    I always end up using the same papers too, but mostly 'cuz I hate to put them back into my w-a-y over-organized* paper cabinet. So, I jess keep on usin' 'em!

    *Alphabetically by manufacturer, then by color, and, if applicable, by season. When I say "over-organized" I mean it, lolol!

    ~Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness! You must be exhausted! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have never even put together that you used the same paper unless you mentioned it. LOL This is a super cute card though...those Stellas SLAY me.

    Oh and thanks for point out what it said. I was having trouble. I thought it was I love you....HELLO?! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way too cute !!! Love your work !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:48

    Terrific ATC, turned card! You can never go wrong with Basic Grey Papers and I agree that the swiss dots folder is the best ever!!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! I love that image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!