Pages

29 Aug 2008

TLC183 Krafty Cardinal...

This is a few days late for the SCS challenge but no matter......it's here now!

I made this card for the new technique challenge on Splitcoast Stampers this week which is faux dry embossing, VERY cool!!! but realized that I could also tinker it for Sharon Johnson's JULIE IS HOT!! challenge!!


Don't you just love it when that happens!!?

When I was over at Marcie's yesterday watching that cute little guy Jake, (cutest baby in the world by the way......la la da la) I borrowed a piece of her new Papertrey Pure Poppy paper and her new Inkadinkado Cardinal Silhouette stamp and her ink!!!

I used Versamark for the first image (the shadow) and then white ink - sorry don't know which brand - for the 2nd image!

I highlighted it with my glitter pen and then proceeded to layer the image up onto white and kraft cardstock!


I used my new border embossing folder, but I used it three times - of course the time I don't need a border, that's all I have!!

Those pretty baubles are the crystal bon bons from Stamping Bella and they are just like a mirror!! I love them!!

I posted two pictures because they are both such different colours but both the same card....... KWIM?? That drives me crazy.......

Have a great day!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh YES!!! This is perfect for Julie's Red Hot Challenge -- just perfect!!! I LOVE your simple, large scaled layout with the pretty embellishment and gogeous bird -- WONDERFULLY DONE!!! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness Bonnie you are making such gorgfeous cards! This is so gorgeous! Who is singing on your blog? Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, thanks for posting both pictures so I could get a look at these. I love embellishments and I think they really add to your beautiful card. Love the cardinal too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love the red and the technique is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!