Pages

27 Sept 2008

IC147 From our Family

Here is a quick card that I made tonight - thus the CRAPPY lighting!
ETA: I have changed the photo so NSC (not so crappy)


I made this card for the Inspiration Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. I was inspired by this room so I got to work as soon as I got home today!!




I Cuttlebugged the Papertrey Ink Sweet Blush paper with my NEW Cuttlebug embossing folder Winter House, and then took my Pearl paint dabber and dabbed all over the embossing.


I added a piece of silver metallic cardstock along the top and zig zagged my sewing all around to make a border.



I added a MM black spiral clip and some Close to my Heart sheer black ribbon to tie a bow.

I glued that onto Memory Box Licorice paper and I was going to leave it like that, but the bottom was too plain! - Again - I don't like plain bottoms!!

I stamped my Little Paper Shop sentiment from the Christmas Wishes set, a new release, in black Staz-on ink ad then NO plain bottom!!


I went to the London Scrapbook Expo today and it was great!! I love seeing so many scrappers and stampers in one place AND luvin' all the same stuff I do (except not when they are at the same booth I am at..... :) )


2 comments:

  1. Beautifully created! Love the CB folder, this is a super nice one for Christmas time! Great card from the inspiration picture! Take care Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouuu! What a great idea to do this in pink with the white. And the two panels with stitching ROCKS! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!