Pages

19 Dec 2008

Quick Cards..!

This week on our Friday Challenge at Embellish-It Scrapbooking, we are focusing on quick cards!

I threw this card together on Tuesday, and have just now remembered to upload it to the Embellish-It Scrapbooking gallery - run on over and check out the Design Team Gallery to get a few ideas on those fast cards that will make your Christmas gift giving so enjoyable!! Go to the gallery and then to Card challenges and you will see the Friday Challenge section.



Seriously, this card took under 15 minutes to make, and most of that was decided where to place those Hero Arts poinsettias - I fuss about things like that! Should the red one go on the left or the right? Or maybe the top........Or maybe I should have green centres or gold centres or just bling centers..............Do you think the flower centers should be all the same colour or all different? Pure silliness I tell ya!!

The paper is Basic Grey Wassail of course....... I got mine from Barb at Embellish-It Scrapbooking and then I loved it so much I had to get some more locally when I was at The Paper Pickle!! THAT is how much I love it!

It is on sale at Embellish-It Scrapbooking for TODAY ONLY for $4.49 for a 6 x 6 paper pack!! Get over there and check it out!

Oooops! Back to the card......

The card base and ribbon is Spring Moss from Papertrey Ink and the sentiment is from Cornish Heritage Farms - Joyeaux Noel Christmas set!

Have a great day!




4 comments:

  1. you are too funny but then again i do the same thing with my cards :)

    Your card is PERFECT!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Bonnie! Reminds me of a country quilt! I am the same about this and that when creating! I guess it is all part of the process! LOL! Have a merry weekend! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:36

    Gorgeous, Bonnie! I was just looking at that paper last night wondering what I would do with it. lol. I love what YOU did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an awesome card. I can hardly believe you made it in 15 minutes! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!