Pages

29 Jan 2009

The Sixth Photo!

I was tagged by Deanna from Dee's Paper Tree with this fun tag!! - no racking of the brain cells to try and remember my Grade 6 hop scotch partner or anything like that!!

Deanna and I found each other through various means - sort of through where we live and of course through blogland and Papertrey Ink and Scrapping Turtle. - Just lots of places that o
ur paths cross!!

Don'tcha just love blogging!!

Okay, these are the easy peasy rules of this tag:

1. navigate to where you keep your pictures, select the 6th folder, and the 6th picture in that folder.

2. Then post it on your blog with an explanation of the story behind the picture

3. tag 6 other people to do the same, and make sure you let them know about it.


This is how long I keep pictures around! This is our dog Queenie, from December 2005, when she had been rolling around in the mud and wanted in the house!




I really wanted my 6th picture of the 6th folder to be such a pretty photo - but alas - them's the rules!!

Okay, now to tag YOU!! and if you have already done this then okay - no worries!!

Chris,
Michele
Sandra,
Janna,
Jessica, and
Danielle





4 comments:

  1. Too funny, my childhood doggie's name was Queenie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw crap-there are rules? I will do my best! And speaking of Queenie, my best friends first and favorite dog was named Queenie, and she looked just like that!! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous15:53

    Funny Bonnie, I think the picture is precious, LOL, being a dog lover too.

    And, thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! They are so much fun to read :o)

    Sandy O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bonnie for tagging me, this was so much fun!! I love the picture of your dog! I am surprised mine wasn't of ours too! I think we may even have more pictures of him than our daughter! LOL!

    Smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!