Pages

1 Mar 2009

Scripture Challenge Week 7 & 8

Here we are in Week 7 and 8 already for the Scripture Challenge hosted by Patter Cross. Unbelievable!

This weeks words were Glad and Trust and here are my ATC cards front and back, and I just realized I didn't punch in the "holes" for the Trust ATC card.


Glad Front




Glad Back



Trust Front




Trust Back


I used Papertrey Ink Stampers Select white and my Scor-pal, leftover paper from a project you will see tomorrow ;)!

There is some 7 Gypsies paper, rub-ons, and ATC cards with some Kaisercraft pearls and Prima flowers and although I KNOW you will never believe it, I used my very own handwriting!!


I really don't like to "write and show", but I realize that generations after me will love to have a sample of their grandmother's handwriting.

I know that the few handwritten recipes that I have of my grandma's are cherished (and brittle) but I love to look at them and imagine my grandma baking those squares or that casserole. I would probably appreciate them even more if I actually tried the recipe!! lol!!

Have a great Sunday and thanks for coming around!!







1 comment:

  1. Oh Bonnie I love both of these! They are really beautiful and I adore the papers you used and the verses as well! I never thought about the handwriting aspect but you are right! It is nice to have samples of relatives handwriting!

    Smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!