Pages

19 Feb 2010

Humble Pie Challenge Day!

Good morning! It's time for another Humble Pie Stamps challenge! If you remember I mentioned last week that I was asked to be the Humble Pie Stamps guest designer for a month - so exciting and boy they wonderfully cute stamps!! 
Humble Pie Stamps are sold exclusively at the Town Scrapper, so contact Phebe - all that information on the website!
This week's challenge is all about embellishments, or rather just ONE embellishment! - aye-yi-yiiii - said I! We were only to use one type of embellishment.....eeek!

I decided to go with ribbon and tied my ribbon across the middle of the card.

I have inked up "Dusty" a Humble Pie stamp, with Memento Black Ink and coloured him with my copics.

I love the Basic Grey June Bug paper, and I decided to make a few big "brads" for a bit more decoration, with paper of course, since I could not use another embellishment!

I wasn't sure if the tag was considered an embellishment so I snuck it in anyway. So far. So good.

If you would like to enter this challenge, head over the the Humble Pie Stamps blog and read all about it!


4 comments:

  1. Oh Bonnie,he's too cute!!!
    Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool Bonnie! a cracking card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie this is fantastic! I love how you colored Dusty up with those copics, love your choice in papers, and your ribbon! Fab, my friend!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bonnie! Long time, no comment! Sorry, I've been away, but I'm back! This is just darling! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!