Pages

22 Mar 2010

Little Paper Shop Monday and a Sketch Challenge!

Good morning and welcome to Little Paper Shop Monday! 

This week we have a sketch challenge from Allison - I thought it was a stumper so I had to take a little bit of artistic license and try to get my mojo jo-ing - not happening much this week, but this was the best I could do and I like it!



I turned the sketch on it's side to start and then I used the birdhouses from {I Heart} for my main image and then the sentiment is from {Make a Wish}

If you want to play in our challenge, please use the keyword LPSC60 in your favorite gallery, and be sure to check out the Little Paper Shop blog to see what you can win!

 

Check out the other designers and their creations!!

And here is the Little Paper Shop DT:



4 comments:

  1. Very Pretty Bonnie, I too had to take bit of artistic license.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty Bonnie. Love the border punch and that gorgeous bow treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty Bonnie! Love the mix of paper, punched elements and that ribbon treatment! I didn't even recognize the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very pretty!!! love how you flipped the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!