Pages

1 Jul 2010

Fun News!!

Two things today:

First, and I am excited to say, I have recently joined Paper Makeup Stamps as one of their designers!!  yay!

We have an awesome lot of designers - check them out on the side bar - and some fun challenges coming up!

I just received my stamps yesterday so I am making up samples as we speak/chat/type! and my first post with PMS Stamps (don't you love it?!) will be July 4, which is Sunday! woot! woot!


And second - come on back to the old bloggerooni at 2:00 pm TODAY, for our Waltzingmouse Stamps release Blog Waltz!! and of course there are prizes to be won!


3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got your stamps and I'm looking forward to seeing what you're creating! :) It's going to be fun being on the team together. :) I think I'm missing from your sidebar though. {wink}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome aboard the team!! Can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Bonnie!!!! I can't wait to see what this is all about!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!