Pages

24 Feb 2011

Can I ignore you later??

This is how I feel lately - not blogging, but still keeping busy stamping and playing with my new stamps - love them all!!

Today is the Paper Romance Challenge and Judy has offered up her challenge this week - and the challenge is........ ANYTHING GOES!!! 

Won't you join us on the blog and try to win a prize? Check out all the deets here!

I decided to use High Hopes Sleepy Bear this week. I paper pieced his little jammies and coloured his hat, slipper and mug with copics.



I was using my Cosmo Cricket "WANTED" 6 x 6 paper pad for another project. so I grabbed some more - because I love these colours!

The Martha Stewart fence punch was used on kraft cardstock and then highlighted with Tim Holtz distress ink - Walnut Stain.  

I used part of a Zva Creative Pearls swirl for the steam in the coffee and to highlight the sentiment.  I love these swirls because they are quite easy to snip and use whatever piece you want, wherever you want!

Stamps: High Hopes Sleepy Bear, Sentiment My Favorite Things
Ink: Walnut Stain by Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Cardstock: Kraft, Aqua Mist
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket Wanted
Accessories: Zva Creative Pearls, Pinefeather ribbon, Martha Stewart punch, foam tape,

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gawd! That is too cute,love that sentiment! I feel like that many days!!! Super nice card Bonnie!
    Hope you are well & healthy!
    Hugs,Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute!! LOVE the way you used the pearlsI :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such adorable-ness! :)
    LOVE the piecing and all of the colors you used. The pearls are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic, Bonnie. Such a cute image and I love the zva blingy steam...what a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Love this! Waaay CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this...that is one of my favorite sentiments!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!