Pages

1 Jun 2011

Into the Frying Pan!

This is my second post of the day. If you are looking for the Waltzingmouse Stamps SOAP Parade, please click here!

Well,  WAHOO!! I am so very happy to announce that I'm a Bacon Bit!! and that is to say that I am now officially a member of the Hambo Stamps Design Team aka a Bacon Bit!! 

Love these cute little stamps and my word, if a company has "Go ahead, laugh at us!" as a slogan, it must be fun - and so far I am finding out that it is!!

So today is my first official day as a Design Team member, and I am participating in the Hambo Hoedown. I have been in the Hoedown for the last few weeks and I love it!



 
The image I am using today is the special digi that is being offered free this week from Hambo Stamps if you participated in last week's challenge.

This week the challenge at the Hoedown is BUTTONS! I have no problem using buttons let me tell you - I have a fishbowl/terrarium full of them!

I printed off Strawberry Kid - digi by Hambo Stamps and coloured the bottom half of him up with my copic markers. I printed him off again and coloured up the strawberry, cut it out and popped it up onto the first image.

I used Echo Park Paper as my patterned paper and then added a couple of paper punched pieces, some twine and a big ol' button as per the challenge!!

We would love for you to join us - just use a Hambo Stamps image - rubber or digital, and a button or two and you are in!! Just link up to the Linky thingy on the Hambo Hoedown Challenge blog!

Please take a walk through the other members of the Design Team to see what they have been up to - I know it is something fun!

5 comments:

  1. Darling papers for this cute strawberry kid! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your popped up strawberry - such awesome coloring! Super duper post and card! Welcome to the team~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! Too cute! Glad to be on the DT with you!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, and your image is sized just perfectly for this card! I love all the papers. We're so happy you're a Bacon Bit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is absolutely adoragle Bonnie! I love how all of these beautiful papers work together with that image. Looking forward to sizzlin' with you this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!