Pages

8 Oct 2011

Happy Hallowe'en!

Good day!  I am off to the Brigden Fair today with my daughters and grandchildren - FUN!! It is the last fair of the season around our area and for once the weekend (our Thanksgiving weekend!) is totally gorgeous!

I am still doing the Hope You Can Cling To Challenges on Splitcoaststampers! Today the challenge is to have something hanging on your card!

The Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoaststampers is from the website Gelaskins - an ultra COOL way to dress up your tekky stuff - iphones, ipads etc!

So I have combined both of these challenges with this card!




See the little hanging bat...... that is part of the hanging challenge LOL.

My photo from the Gelaskins is this one - I LOVE the purpleness and lately (and heaven knows why..) I am really into purple!

To get the horizon effect, I dragged my small memento inkspot directly over the paper, starting in the middle and working my way - very quickly, over and over!

Well, I am off to the fair! yay!










2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous spooky Halloween card and the hanging bat is just so cute!!

    Hope you have a great day at the fair. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so spooky and awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!