Pages

6 Jan 2012

Thank you for everything!

Well hello there! It's Friday and that means it is a Scrapmaster's Paradise day!

I have really been using my Lilybee Designer papers A LOT lately, and today is no exception. It can turn  an everyday sentiment into an elegant creation!



By using the designer paper with black in it, I think it really plays on the sentiment and pops it right out there!  The sentiment is from Bold Sentiments I and that stamp set is FULL of everyday sentiments in that pretty font!

Of course I couldn't leave it without some twine.....twine hog that I am these days! I also did a bit of sewing along the edges of the card.......love it!  


The cute-sy flower is from an MFT die that I own and the frames around the SP & Company sentiment is from The Cat's Pajamas!  I'm a die hog too!

Please check out the Scrapmaster's Blog and the SP Stamps Blog! They are full of inspirational tutorials - today and every single day!


7 comments:

  1. SUUUPER CUTE card today, Bonnie!!! I love that flower :) WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, love the colors and the felt flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful! I hope I can get that stamp soon. Thanks for the great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore that fluffy flower!! Wonderful paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cute! I think I need to get the die that makes those flowers! Where do you get the felt?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous08:59

    Love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!