Pages

7 May 2012

Sending Hugs...WMS Challenge

Wahoo! The Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch Challenge is on the books this week!

I am delighted, DELIGHTED I say, Smiley from millan.netto tell you that I am once again on the Waltzingmouse Stamps Design Team!! I am super stoked and so very happy to say the least! 

I took a little break to resolve some silly health issues and to get my mojo flowing (in my head at least)!

 Kelly Schirmer created our fun sketch this week - and here is my result!




 I inked up "Say it Loud" and put together the sentiment that I needed and then combined it with October Afternoon papers!

I have to tell you that this is a fun sketch and it came together rather quickly once I got started, but was I ever intimidated at first when I saw it lol! 

It just shows that we all suffer from itty bitty bits of insecurity when it comes to our crafty-ness!Smiley from millan.net








1 comment:

  1. :) yay! happy to have you back on the wms dt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!