Pages

26 Sept 2012

Just Hatched!

Good lovely morning! Kind of dreary here today - no sunshine yet- and foggy - but all in all I woke up - so that is great lol!

I have a card that I made for the VSN - Virtual Stamp Night - although it was two wonderful days of stamping !!

The challenge was called Don't Get Caught Daydreaming - make a card using the Glitter Window technique - you can find the tutorial here - terribly easy and so pretty! (sorry about all the colourful links - I have ordered them all in blue, as usual, but they are not co-operating :))





I used Papertrey Ink's On The Farm Stamp Set and the chicken die - I love the sentiment and since we used to have laying hens, it was perfect for me!!




Here is a close up of all that gorgeous glitter!!

You should check out the challenges on Splitcoaststampers! They are fun and a great way to get to know people and find some new techniques! 

There is a new group of challenges coming up starting October 1st and running right through until October 31st - it is called the Hope You Can Cling To Challenge - you can click on the link here or go to the top right of my blog and click on the flashing PINK blinkie to find out more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!