Pages

2 Sept 2012

Proud of You!

Good Day! I have been enjoying this last weekend of summer by golfing and canning and weeding my garden!  What a joy!

But it is back to business on Tuesday and that is exactly what my card is about today! 

The sketch I am using is the Guest Designer Sketch Challenge that My Favorite Things is hosting - you can receive over $200 in Stamps and Dienamics by winning the challenge - I'd be crazy not to try it!!

Using My Favorite Things Who's That Girl Gets Down to  Business, I created this card - for a proud mama!



 I also used several Dienamics - The Dienamics Skyline Border, Prima Donna Petals Dienamics, and the Mini Tabs Foursome Dienamics.....easy and fun!





I love the detail on the Prima Donna Petals Dienamics!!

With some strategic paper piecing, cutting and adhering...... it all came together quite nicely!

I finished it off with a button and twine, and some Bling - I love bling!

Well, I am headed back out to my flowers to weed - not the funnest job but the results are fabulous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!