Pages

17 Sept 2013

High Maintenance!


Good Morning!

I have a card that I made for the Dirty Dozen Challenges waayyy back in July - and of course, since I played hooky all summer,  I am just now going to post it for you!

From Millan.Net

The challenge was to make a humorous card so I used my newest My Favorite Things Who's That Girl stamp, Bunches of Birthday Wishes!




I coloured her up using my Copic Markers and then paper pieced her dress. The balloons were coloured, cut out and popped up onto Sno-Cone cardstock - over top of the MFT Flat Bottom cloud dies - isn't it cute!! 

The sentiment is from another MFT set which I can't remember what it is called, and I can't find it in the My Favorite Things store so it may have been discontinued - it was a sweet set - although I know you don't want to hear that if it isn't available anymore - yikes!!

Thank you for coming around today - I have a card order due this weekend - so that is what I am doing this afternoon - this morning I am watering flowers!  From Millan.Net


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!