Pages

3 Sept 2013

Have a Very Happy Birthday!

Today starts the celebration over at Taylored Expressions for their Birthday Party - Taylored Expressions is 5 years old woohoo!

I thought I would join in the 1st challenge - hopefully more, depending how my uber-busy week goes ;)...listen to me all rock and rock.....and roll....

I chose to make a Happy Birthday card, to use washi tape, and to use 2 dies....it's a Tic Tac Toe challenge - click on over to see!




My button is a bit limp so I see- a bit similar to my hair today- I will be putting a glue dot on to remedy that embarrassing situation...From Millan.Net

I attached a piece of acetate behind the window as you can see by the reflections......it looks very cool!

Take a boo on over to Taylor's Blog .....there are prizes!! just sayin'......

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty, Bonnie! I love the window and patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!