Pages

20 Apr 2014

FS376 Nothing is Impossible!


Happy Easter!  I hope you all have a wonderful Easter with friends and family....and chocolate for kicks!

I made a quick card for today's featured stamper at Splitcoaststampers.  The MFT Dienamics Lily is perfect for a CAS card - clean and simple!



I diecut the Lily Dienamics from white cardstock and then coloured each piece with my copic markers.  My daughter loves Tiger lilies so I made these to match....sort of...:)



The background was embossed with the Sun Ray Stencil - and then the coloured pieces of the lily were layered on top.



The sentiment is from Lisa Johnson's gorgeous stamp set called Words of Inspiration - a beautiful set with tons of inspirational sentiments.

I have been chopping and slicing carrots and parsnips allll  morning, and do they ever smell wonderful! Now on to the dessert!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Bonnie! wishing you a most Blessed Easter day! What a marvelous lily in orange - such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!