Pages

6 Apr 2014

How's It Growin'?


Good morning! The sun is shining and it is beautiful at home- COLD, but gorgeous!

I am desperately wanting to get outside to my flower gardens and start pulling the old stuff out - but it is still too soon, however I was inspired to bring out my little spring girlie to colour up for this week's My Favorite Things sketch challenge.








I stamped my Pure Innocence Little Gardener on X-Press it cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and coloured her up with my copic markers.

The fence was die cut from the Sunflower Sweetheart Die-namics set.  I stamped the background with the Western Background stamp, then I cut out the little hill she is standing on using the Snowdrift Border Die-Namic.



I love the patterned paper -and I can't remember where it came from - dang it..

Have a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!