Pages

13 May 2014

Good Times Colour Challenge!

Good morning - today I decided to chip in with the Splitcoaststampers colour challenge - here are the beautiful colours






I decided to use my Happy Camper Dienamics - I am definitely NOT a camper but I do love this Dienamics set!



I diecut the camper from white cardstock and then, with some scraps, I diecut the accent pieces with reds and yellows.  I used a copic marker to dot along the side of the camper.



The flowers are from the Artist's Palette Die-namics.  I diecut the splotches of paint and used my stylus to indent them a bit to give them some depth to look like flowers.  I adhered a couple of flowers with dimensionals onto the patterned paper which also has some die cut blades of grass from the Tall Grassy Edge Dienamics.



The Accent It Celebrate Dienamics is so cool - It has four words and one of them was Good Times - and for some people I am sure camping is a great time - just not me LOL!

Have a Wonderful Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!