Pages

20 May 2014

Welcome Baby!

Yes, it is another baby card!! - there seems to be a wonderful Baby Boom around our area - proof of God's love and that life goes on.

I followed the colour challenge at Splitcoaststampers this week - my colours are Melon Berry, Spring Moss and Ripe Avocado.



I partially stenciled the MFT Spring Flowers stencil with Melon Berry ink and then adhered the panel to Melon Berry cardbase. I swiped everything with Chai ink to give it a good grounding.


I die cut the scallops with the MFT Medium Simply Scallop Dienamics and adhered them to the card.  Then I die cut and stamped the MFT Onesie with the Beautiful Baby stamp set, and ended with a Melon Berry bow at the top - loving that satin ribbon!!  The addition of enamel dots was perfect - imho.......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!