Pages

10 Jun 2014

Congrats on your New Slugger!


I love this stamp set - Seventh Inning Stretch and am finally getting around to using it - bad me!....(or is that "my bad" lol)

Anyway I decided to create a baby card with the set and make a pair of those sweet little booties from the Papertrey Ink die to match - absolutely love them - simple and easy!

I used different colours of Papertrey Ink felt - I was reminded of my nieces who LOVE to switch it up with their socks - used to drive me crazy  - and now it has served as inspiration!


My daughter says that the booties remind her of Minions - haha!






Thank for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Super fun card and those booties - love that they're mismatched and that they look like minions! So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!