Pages

24 Jan 2015

Happy Birthday!

Today is our son-in-law's birthday - followed by our granddaughter's birthday tomorrow.  January is a full month- mother in laws, nieces, grandson's, granddaughter's….it all happens in January lol!

Well, since I would never, ever - make all those cards HAH! I did put together a quick creation for the Tag You're It! Challenge…..based on a beautiful tag by the amazing Heather Campbell.

I just received my new Papertrey Ink stamps and dies and really wanted to ink them up - so what better excuse to use them - like I need an excuse :)



I used the Baker's Dozen stamp set and dies, along with Cake Plate Dies for today's tag.  I must admit, I really needed to use a metal shim for the Cake Plate Dies - I wasted a bit of card stock before I figured that out, but when I used the shim - it. was. perfect!

I coloured the April cupcake with copic markers and also shaded the Cake Plate with a light pink marker….very clean and very white tag.  The Butterfly was the deciding factor when choosing this cupcake, since Heather had a bow at the top of her tag.

I liked how Heather had added her images to the side of her tag - so that is what I was going for today - just a little different look for me!

Try out the Tag challenge - it is a quick one!!

8 comments:

  1. Bonnie this is so pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at Tag You're it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet design and that cupcake looks so yummy!
    Thanks for sharing at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little cake plate is adorable. Super cute tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a jummy tag great. Thanks for joining us over at Tag you're it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love this Bonnie! Every little thing is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Bonnie! I have the cake plate but not the new cupcakes and I love what you have done with this adorable set........Gorgeous tag. Thanks for joining us at :Tag You’re It!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Swoon, love all this white-- so striking. Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!