Pages

29 Jan 2015

Wherever You Go…..

For Valentine's Day….because it is just around the corner right?

I am taking the Creative Card Online Class and did one of the techniques that were shown in their fabulous videos…..but alas, I failed miserably at the technique - I think I used the wrong ink or something important like that :)

Anyway, it still turned out kind of cute!



I totally inked a white piece of card stock with MFT's new Ripe Raspberry Dye Ink by running the ink pad upside down onto the sheet of paper - and by totally, I mean the whole piece of paper - I'm not being rad or anything like that….HAH!  I sponged Simon Says Stamp's ink - Hot Lips -  around the edges to create a bit of red.

I stamped MFT's Tiny Hearts background with Versamark ink - this is the part where the magic was supposed to happen - and didn't - dang it.



I used the car from Reverse Confetti's Here We Go Confetti Cuts  and die cut it only halfway, so that I would still have it attached to my card stock.  I then stamped the car with Simon Says Stamp Fossil ink.  I die cut and stamped the wheels with Papertrey Ink Smokey Shadow ink and popped them up onto the car.



Using the sentiment from the Here We Go set, I stamped it in Smokey Shadow ink and popped up that strip onto my card base.

The little hearts are from Simon Says Stamps Holiday Shapes Die - love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!