Pages

21 Feb 2015

You're Grrreat!

For this week's My Favorite Things sketch challenge, I really wanted to use my new Pure Innocence Roarin' Good Day!



Using the new Dienamics Pure Innocence die - (I LOVE these matching dies - no more fussy cutting - not that it was such a big deal to trim and trim and trim- but this is so much faster yay)…I die cut this cute little tiger - stamped the image with MFT Black Licorice Hybrid Ink and coloured her up with my copic markers - very easy with this little image!



By semi-following the sketch ;) and using last month's Free with $60 dies, I die cut my patterned paper and adhered it to my white card base, along with a small strip of Black Licorice card stock along the bottom.

I popped up my coloured image and stamped the sentiment in ALL THAT WHITE SPACE - ugh I have trouble stopping myself from totally filling up that area!

The sweet little diecut paw print was adhered just to satisfy my thirst for all things NOT white space.

White space you can be so evil….


2 comments:

  1. Bonnie, your card is so so cute! Your coloring is amazing! Thank you for playing along with the MFT Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Bonnie! This is pretty much the cutest! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!