Pages

5 Jun 2016

Have a Blessed Christmas

Hi everyone and Merry Christmas Hah!  I don't know why I am in the Christmas spirit lately - ooo maybe I should take advantage and start some shopping!

I'm up on the CAS-ual Fridays blog today showcasing this card - I began by cutting down my cream coloured panel to 3 3/4" X 5 1/2"  and stamping the beautiful Wheat Wreath stamp 



I die cut a circle in the middle and then took that circle die and cut it down a wee bit more.  I stamped my sentiment from Lovely Blessings on to the circle and adhered it to kraft cardstock.   I actually snipped my sentiment stamp into three pieces so that I could achieve this. - so simple and it doesn't hurt your stamp one. bit.

Using the 4 Petal Set Fri-dies, I die cut the little petals from white and kraft cardstock and layered them together to make a few little flowers.  I added a few sparkly gems to the centre of each flower.




I popped up the cream layer onto the kraft cardstock and then popped up my little flowers onto the side of the sentiment.  I also added a swirl of crystals down the side - I. still. love. crystals. - Boy I am a die hard fan.....:)



If you like what you see - any of these items are available at the CAS-ual Fridays store - and as always if you want to get an "extra" 15% off your items - (and who doesn't, I mean really!) just add my code!

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing!! I LOVE the cream with the white and how you cut up your stamp. I am always so nervous to do this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!