Pages

3 Jun 2016

Your Next Stamp -Sending Smiles

What a beautiful few days we have been having here is Southern Ontario - the sun is shining, the flowers are planted - (my brown thumb is hoping for a good outcome) and we have been out enjoying the golf course - love it!

Your Next Stamp has their Sketch and/or colour challenge up and running until June 9th - lots of time to create a little something! The idea is to use the sketch or the colours from the inspiration photo or both - lots of options!  BONUS: Splitcoaststampers Free For All (F4A) challenge for today is watercoloring! So.....









I decided to use a bit of both - the sketch and three of the colours - pink, blue and yellow.  Perfect colour for a baby card.



First I stamped and watercolored some of the little critters from Woodland Cuties using the three colours.

I splattered some orange paint on top to be able to use up another colour - really wished I hadn't because I am not sure I'm fond of the look.

I die cut the cuties and placed them all in a bundley bunch - such sweetie images!

Using plaid patterned paper, I completed the sketch and added a yellow satin ribbon for a soft effect.  Go on over to Your Next Stamp and show some creative style!


1 comment:

  1. Isn't it a gorgeous day today in Ontario! Love your super sweet card Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!