Pages

30 Aug 2016

Mama Elephant overload!

Hey there - I have a couple of Mama Elephant creations that I have put together over the last couple of weeks - I've shown them on Instagram and Facebook but haven't taken the time to post them on the old blogaroo.

Shame. On. Me.

They feature the set Honey Bunny which is just too darn cute!  I used this set for a wedding and birthday - but obviously it is super usable for any kind of card.



This was just a super easy - I began by using patterned paper from Papertrey Ink for my background.  I added a diecut vellum cloud (it was on my desk just waiting for the perfect project!) by running a bead of Tomboy Mono glue across the top of the cloud and attaching it to the patterned paper.

Since vellum is not very forgiving when you use a wet glue - I then ran a piece of washi tape across the very top and added my twine. Way to cover up yay!



I stamped and coloured my two bunny images and die cut them using the matching dies.  I then added the die cut top hat, bow and flowers (a la Laura Bassen! -she's awesome!)

My next card is for my one year old grandson Eddie - he is such a sweetie and I just cannot believe he is ONE year old!! Where does the time go?? - Oh yes, it flies!!



I began with my background - by taping off a section and making a very light watercolour wash with blues and greens.  That cardstock was then die cut using the largest YNS Stitched Rectangle Die.

I stamped, coloured and diecut the cute little Honey Bunny and then placed him in the cardboard box - a great die from Mama Elephant called All Prettied Up!  I popped the whole thing up using foam tape onto the watercolored hills and stamped the sentiment - also from Honey Bunny!



Thanks for popping around today!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!