Pages

29 Nov 2016

Being Kind is Never Wasted

I was able to get my hot little hands  on some of the new Concord & 9th stamps - specifically the new Kindhearted Bundle which includes the Kind die and Kindhearted stamp set - SCORE!

I was not aware that Concord & 9th had a challenge blog until yesterday - so I am just in time - even cutting it close hah! - to submitting my creation.



This month it is all about Sparkle and Shine so I stamped up Hello Lovely and set myself up to watercolour.

These sweet flowers remind me of Vinca flowers, so I watercolored them with a bit of purples and greys and blues.

I wasn't really sure of my finished product - but after adding some Wink of Stella, Diamond Dust Stickles AND some sequins I was sold!



I diecut the Kind die with Royal Velvet cardstock three times, adhered them together and then glued it to the bottom third of the watercolour panel.  I stamped the rest of the sentiment and added some sequins and DONE.

Pop on over to Concord & 9th to enter this challenge - but I think it ends today - so hurry!!!




2 comments:

  1. Wow, I LOVE this card! Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Where Creativity Meets C9! -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie this is an incredible card! Your coloring is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us over at Where Creativity Meets C9!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!