Pages

12 Feb 2017

Colour Throwdown #429

Good Morning!  I'm playing in the Color Throwdown this week - aqua, orange and black - such vibrant summery colours - love them!



I pulled out two sets from Reverse Confetti for my card - Butterfly Dreams along with the matching Confetti cuts and Fancy Word Coordinates.



I began by watercolouring a simple striped background using my Ganzai Tambi watercolour paints. I added a strip of similar coloured card stock along the bottom and a scalloped circle from Circles 'n Scallops tucked in just a bit.


I stamped the butterfly with Hero Arts Mint to Green Ombre ink and diecut it with the matching butterfly Confetti Cuts. I popped it up onto the scalloped circle.

I trimmed a flag from cardstock, stamped the sentiment in black and popped it up onto the aqua cardstock.

I finished by added few enamel dots in different shapes and sizes!

You've still got time to join in the Color Throwdown challenge - try it out!







2 comments:

  1. Love that RC butterfly!! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How ironic that I used that same butterfly in almost the same colors for a card for this Wednesday's combo! Love your wide brushed stripes in the BG! Thanks so much for playing along in the throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!