Pages

9 Feb 2017

New Puppy!

Good morning! Oh boy it feels good to be home and settled and stamping again woohoo!!

I'm entering a couple of challenges today with only ONE card - look at me go!

This week, Just Us Girls has a word challenge and the word is "Dog" - so anything that has a dog image can be used to enter their challenge...  Not a problem!

Also, Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge has a CUTE challenge ... well this image is pretty dang cute so again - Not a problem!




I used my MFT Pure Innocence stamp set and even though I left my copic markers in Florida when I came home (argghhh!), I still have my Zig watercolour markers so I used them to paint my image.


I love this little image - I can remember when we had a new puppy, I would take it out at all hours of the day and night to do it's business - the tree is the perfect prop!!   I'm not sure who's tree die it is - so sorry. I'm thinking MFT also - but they have such a quick turnover in product that things are always being discontinued LOL - I can't keep UP!!!

Anyway - why don't you join in on these challenges - it's a great way to keep up with your stamping - something I can do now that I am home and settled yay!



5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Bonnie, great colouring and the scene is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the plaid behind the cutout - your pink leaves and sweet Miss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen that PI girl before! So cute! And I'm pretty sure that tree is MFT. Such a cute card! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, what a sweet little image. It just makes me happy. Your card is adorable1 Wonderful coloring, and I love the die cuts and the plaid background. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so so cute ! I need this stamp, you have created such a sweet scene.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!