Pages

25 Jan 2017

Papertrey Ink January Blog Hop

Good Morning - it's time for another Papertrey Ink Blog Hop and this month we are all about black and bright colours - woohoo!

The inspiration photo is gorgeous - as usual - cookies!!



I decided to bring out my Bitty Butterflies Cover Plate - because I absolutely love it!



First I diecut the black frame from Papertrey Ink patterned paper from the Black and White Basics paper pack (on sale for $1.00!!)

I watercolored pinks and greens onto watercolour paper and when it dried, I diecut that with the Cover Plate also.

I adhered the black and white negative frame to card stock and inserted the pretty watercolored butterflies into the negative space.


The sentiment is from the Life is Beautiful stamp set and I added a few little enamel dots to highlight the sentiment.

After die cutting Raspberry Fizz cardstock and vellum using the Branching Out die, I decided to go crazy and use them both on my card - right in the corner!

Thanks for popping around today and have fun hopping!!








15 comments:

  1. wow, this is beautiful! Love your multicolored butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total stunner! About fell off my chair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Lovely colors on the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Bonnie... I adore butterflies. Cheers from the Lanark Highlands, Ontario.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wonderful colorful butterflies look lovely on the black - such a pretty design Bonnie! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fabulous is this!! Such a clever and creative card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did an amazing job! Such detail and the watercolor butterflies are stunning. I love that cover plate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Bonnie, I love your watercolouring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally in LOVE with this card! Your butterflies are absolutely GORGEOUS and I just love how they pop against the black background! Lovely, lovely card Bonnie!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Incredible card, Bonnie! So different from how the rest of us were inspired. Beautiful watercoloring of the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Total stunner! The butterflies against the black? Pink genius! Such a beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!! love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty card, and the sentiment you chose is so inspiring! Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!