Pages

27 Jun 2020

Be the Light

Good morning....and yes there is light out there this morning - glorious sunshine!  We received some much needed rain last night - a big old thunder boomer - LOVE them!

I recently got my hands on the "All is Bright" additions (Stamp and Die combo). I had previously used the All is Bright stamp set and matching die for my Christmas Cards this year so I was thrilled to see the "Additions" release!



I love how you can make the lantern so springy or summery - whichever you wish!

I watercolored the background and then, using a hexagon die, I only partially diecut my watercolored panel for an interesting backdrop.

I die cut the lantern from watercolored cardstock that I made. I chose to only use the lantern although there is a matching stamp that could be inked up. 


         

         The flowers and vines are part of the set, along with the sentiment, and as I had some 
florals left from a previous card using Freshs Cut Florals, 
I added them too!

I added some Taylored Expressions White Rhinestones for some sparkle and tied on a wee bit of twine.

Love it and have a lucky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!