Pages

22 Jun 2020

Choose Joy!

Don't you just love that sentiment?! We should all be trying to choose JOY right now - especially during these crazy times - it just feels better!



I recently purchased this "Fresh Picked Florals" stamp set and matching dies from Taylored Expressions. It's a photopolymer stamp set which makes it so simple to layer - yay!!

To begin creating my card, I stamped the red rubber Shiplap background with Toffee Ink, then I went to work stamping and layering my flowers.  I used Lollipop, Cherry Pop, Plum Punch, Pineapple, Candied Corn,  Cookie Monster, Blue Raspberry, Lime Zest and Cilantro for the images. I love how they just come to life with the different layers!

I tend to make a whole bunch so that they are available for future projects and while I am in the stamping mode - let's STAMP!!





After die-cutting all my flowers and leaves, it was easy to arrange a small floral arrangement onto the Shiplap Background - popping up some images and adhering others with Tombow Mono adhesive.

I stamped the sentiment from Handlettered Sentiments with Poppy Seed ink from Taylored Expressions. Did you know that all of their inks are named after food??!!! YUMMY!

I popped up the stamped panel onto Kraft cardstock and added some pretty little Studio Katia gems for lots of sparkle!


Oooo it feels good to be back stamping again!





1 comment:

  1. Love the background and all the colors you chose. It is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!