Pages

5 Jul 2020

Kindness can change the World

Oh yes it can - we all have to do our part!

I couldn't resist these cute little images from Waffle Flower - the Hello Combo set!  How sweet are these little humans?!

This card kind of came along as I was creating it - I had a teeny vision and wanted to try to pull it off haha!




I stamped the girls and boys in a High Five stance and coloured them with my Copic markers.  Then I used My Favorite Things grass stencil and Taylored Expressions Set the Scene - Cloud Strips to stencil the background. It came out pretty good - I especially love the little kitty dancing in the grass!

                                               

The sentiment is Simon Says Stamp Uplifting Thoughts stamp set and the cute little embellishments are from Your Next Stamp!

I  die cut the panel with Waffle Flower Additional A2 Layers Die - two different sizes to get the card base to show up.  These dies fit in between the original A2 Layers Dies - so many choices!!

Well I hope you can fit in some kindness in the world today - and please - stay Safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!