Pages

26 Apr 2008

Kindred Spirits

Yesterday, when I was dragged to the mechanics shop..........AND I had to sit in the truck for 45 minutes waiting for hubby to quit gabbing.....(I knew it) I was able to colour up some images.

Gina K Designs stamps were in the mail the other day so I inked them up and coloured them with my copic ciao markers.

This cute mommy is Anna, running with her baby in the running stroller-or whatever you call it! (thank goodness they didn't have these when I was a young, I mean, younger, mom!)

She is part of the Kindred Spirits line along with the sentiment, at the Gina K Designs website.

The card base is that lovely Memory box paper called Sugar Plum and the designer paper is called Sugar and I got both at Ellen's store. I really can't say enough about the service - fast, fast, fast!!!

I ran the front of the card base through the cuttlebug with the numbers cuttlebug folder and attached the designer paper, coloured image and sentiment with Tombow mono-multi adhesive - love it for EVERYTHING to do with paper!!

The flower is from the large and small cuttlebug flower die.

I stamped a flower image on the small die with a stamp from the Beautiful Blooms stamp set, and then plunked on a bling from Verve Visual!!

A Heidi Swapp ghost flower with more bling was added to the sentiment and then it was done!!

I'm posting another Kindred Spirits later......lunch is calling me!!

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely...that embossed background is so neat! These stamps are quite apt for most of us...can't wait to see your next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, such a pretty card. The colors are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this turned out really cute! I like the cuttlebug background with this!! Fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!