Pages

22 Jan 2009

Button, Button, !!

The on-line class I am taking at get it scrapped! online classes and taught by the talented Tania Willis had a class all about making chipboard buttons!

It just happened to fit into the theme for the Ways to Use it Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers too, which was to be creative with Patterned Paper!



I used my 1" punch to punch out patterned paper and chipboard, as per Tania's easy to use instructions! - glue them together - add dazzling diamond glaze and VOILA!! you have buttons!!

Well, not quite that simple - but if you take the class you will see how "not simple but not hard" it is!!

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

  1. I love your buttons - gotta try it - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cool! Love those buttons; they are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh loving these buttons! Super clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely....must have a go at these!X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and clever idea! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your buttons turned out great! They are adorable and your cards are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a completely awesome idea!! I really need to try this now! Thanks!

    Smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spiffy buttons! I don't do much with chipboard but I get stuck looking for a button that matches something I'm working on...I'll have to check out the classes.

    Keep warm and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it Bonnie girl! You have the greatest posts!

    Hugs to you,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous idea.........now I can match, match, match. My BF always teases me how I have to match everything to a T.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are adorable! What a great alternative to real buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!