Pages

22 Apr 2013

Whoo Loves You?

I do!!....

This MFT Pure Innocence Owl Costume is not just for Hallowe'en of course.....I have made it into a lovey card today....

Following the latest MFT sketch - MFTWSC120 (My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Club 120 in case you didn't know....) I created a sweet card for today!


Are you sick of the Crate Paper Fourteen papers yet? Lol! I am using them so much lately and I think they are gorgeous!

I stamped and coloured my  little Pure Innocence Owl girlie, using the MFT Academy tutorial for colouring hair - I don't think it is dark enough though....next time.....

The Sheltering Tree Die-namics worked perfectly with my image and it makes a great "offset" to the Die-namics Button Border.   I threaded some black and brown twine through the Button Border and tied the double bow at the top.


The banner flags are from the Die-namics Mix and Match Banners! A little sewing and popping up things here and there - and onto the inside!



Thank for coming and visiting today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!