Pages

27 Feb 2016

It's Springtime at The Card Concept!

Holy man - spring can't come soon enough!  I realize that I am in Florida - I haven't strayed that far - but it will soon be time to head home and I can hardly wait.

In the meantime I am stamping in Spring colours with this week's The Card Concept challenge - Floral Radiance.


I received my new Papertrey Ink package day before yesterday and so I have been playing and having fun!

The Tulip Time Stamp Set with beautiful multi-step images, is just a gorgeous set. I experimented and inked with a few different combos for my tulips - because they come in every colour anymore!



I loved the colour challenge colours…..



These images are so crisp and clear - I love them - I also did some sponging on the background with the new stencils from Papertrey Ink - this month's collection is called Modern Backgrounds.

I added a little bit of twine to tie up the tulips and stamped the sentiment in Mint Julep ink.


Have a wonderful day! and Happy Spring - it will get here, don't worry…….



5 comments:

  1. Bonnie, this is GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, this is GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL tulips:)) Love the stenciling too. Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tulips!! I love the multi-colored look of them! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie this is so fresh and beautiful. The tulips remind me of my Grandmother's garden! Always a delight!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!