Pages

20 Oct 2007

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's SUPERBELLA!!

I am posting this in between loads of laundry, cleaning up after lunch, and throwing the ball for my dog!

I honestly wonder where I got the energy when my three children were little and I drove them to all their hockey games, doctor appointments, singing engagements, - school when they missed the bus (they didn't happen very often - but it did happen!)

This card is a tribute to mothers everywhere because whether you have one child or eight children, every moment is spent thinking and doing things for your children.

Superbella!! She is so calm and cool and looking so beautiful in her little outfit! Could I pull this off? LOL!!

Anywaaayyyy, scraps of paper again...these cards are the greatest for using up those scraps from 12 x 12 sheets of paper. She is stamped in black and then coloured in with my Tombows, which I love.


I was thinking I should get copics , but they are so dang expensive and these do a great job and they also have a blender pen that comes with them, so no copics for me!!


I went over her shirt and boots with 3D crystal lacquer so it looks like she has leathah on....ooooo.....


Making Memories stick on glitter stickers are the stars. They are so cool!! They are sticky on both sides so you just stick them on where you want and dump some glitter on, brush away the excess glitter and presto! Glitter on stickers with no messy glue!


I used my Marvy Scalloped Punch to punch out the circle and then used the cuttlebug to emboss the star with the word Super on it! I used my paper piercer to go around the circle and then just did faux stitching along the holes because I haven't yet done real stitching! See the next post because it has real and faux stitching on the card and I don't think you can really tell the difference at all (or maybe I am just kidding myself into thinking I never have to really sew!! LOL!!).


This card was done for the SCS Stamping Bella challenge which was a sketch challenge this week. It is their very first challenge so check it out!! It is so fun to read all the posts about Stamping bella - because we luv her!!


Okay, well back to reality and cleaning up the lunch dishes, folding clothes, feeding my little puppy Rosie and on and on and on.......


LUCKY ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!