Pages

14 Sept 2011

Miss You....

Good morning and welcome to another Hambo Hoedown! 

First, some "stamping housekeeping" so to speak - 'cause real housekeeping is NOT what I do......hah!

Hambo Stamps is having a Design Team Call until September 23 - so you have a lot of time to  get your email in, receive your digi to work with and send it back in for consideration! I cannot tell you how fun this team is!  C'mon - do it!!

Another thing......Hambo Stamps is now on Twitter wahoo!

Okay on to today's details! 

Our challenge this week is to use something from your home that you would not ordinarily use on your creation - I chose to use cotton balls!



My digi image this week is House 2 and I decided to paper piece almost everything! I used another digi to go along with it - the Trees digi - since I live in the country - and for the most part, am surrounded by trees, this was perfect!

I still used my copics to add shading to the patterned paper and to colour the tree trunks.

Thanks for coming around and don't forget about the Design Team application!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!